Sunday, January 1, 2017

This is a Blessed day. I was healed of a melanoma mole in 2010, and since then have been wondering why? I didn't want to get healed, I wanted to move on to the other side (Heaven). For six years I've felt a heavy responsibility to find the why, for why I'm here? Today God showed me the why, and you can't imagine what a relief this is for me. It was never about me, and what I want, the problem was I could never find God's purpose for what HE wanted. I've been a lost ship out on the sea for six years. But TODAY I saw the lighthouse. No doubt about it. People are going to be surprised when they see the real me kick in. Because I have 40K on twitter doesn't mean I'm some pide-pipper that's going save the world. Today I felt God say in my spirit, you're not on life support anymore, you're now the support for someone life. I'm a survivor. I'm The fullback that knocks defensive ends over for the halfback. I'm one of the two men holding Moses arms up in the heat of the battle.  Since 2010 FINDING the lighthouse was 75% of the problem. I might be a few miles out on the ocean but watch me, even a tsunami won't stop me.  I'm going to surprise some people that misjudged me, but that's OK. You're going to see the real me show up. Devil, you may as well sit your sorry behind down cuz you know you beat now.  God's going to do it. Hello, 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment