Saturday, October 5, 2019

Most Christians are misinformed when you're talking about anti-depressants. They'll let you know (as if you're stupid) that Pharmacy in Hebrew comes from the word Pharmakeia and it means witchcraft. But, our bibles were translated in Latin-Greek, not Hebrew. The root word for Pharmacy in Greek-Latin takes on a different meaning. It means medicine from the word medicina, to heal. Medicine is not a verb as is witchcraft. It's not a religious ceremony so it has no connection to witchcraft. Hight blood pressure. Diabetes. Arthritis. Cancer. Glaucoma. Depression. Schizophrenia. Anxiety. Manic depression. Angina. Trauma. etc All these are treated with medicine and the church is fine with someone taking these medications to improve the quality of their life except........ depression. I have no idea why the places you pick up your medicine at are called pharmacies. And personally, I don't care. I know what God has and is doing in my life. God knows what I'm like when I'm not on my medications. Some day hopefully I won't need them. Until then I thank God I have them. Anti-depressions don't get you high. There's no euphoric feeling you get from them. No one who needs them wants to be on them. People who try to diminish God's light inside you because you need some medication are showing you who they really are. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment